What’s the biggest thing that trips you up when it comes to public speaking: Fear? Lack of preparation? The Call to Action? Dealing with Q & A?
If you’re like most people, you probably struggle with more than one. Because of that, you avoid public speaking – and hinder career growth! You shy away from the opportunity to share your ideas. Everyone else gets their name in lights and you’re stuck with public speaking anxiety.
Public Speaking Classes For You
Everyone has a story, and no one can share your story as you can. And people buy your story long before they buy anything else your selling! It’s what people are drawn to. Wouldn’t it be great if you could stand up and feel completely cool and confident?
Crush your fear and master the single most valuable skill you could bring to any job: communication skills. Our Baltimore public speaking workshop will help you do just that. Learn how to be persuasive, how to motivate people, and (best of all) how to be confident speaking in front of an audience.
Public Speaking Classes’ Baltimore workshop is fun, dynamic, and it will radically change your life by giving you the public speaking skills that will make you an all-around better communicator, at work and in your personal life.
What Our Clients Are Saying
January 16 – 17, 2020
Workshops Limited to 10 Registrants!
Oct Seats Remaining:3
» Secure Your Seat Today! «
Time & Date
DoubleTree by Hilton
5485 Twin Knolls Rd
Columbia, MD 21045
Jan 16 & 17, 2020
Public Speaking Classes That Aren’t Boring
Register today for our two-day public speaking training and learn the closely guarded secrets of people who have been delivering exciting and motivational speeches for years.
- You don’t need to picture anyone in their underwear
- You shouldn’t be scanning the back row of the audience as your speak
- Nothing good every came from reading from your Powerpoint slides
Do you know what does work?
- Making eye contact with audience members
- Using deliberate and natural gestures to reinforce the words you’re saying
- Engaging your audience by making them a part of your presentation
It’s not complicated, but it does take practice. And there’s no better place to get it than at our Public Speaking Classes workshop in Baltimore.
Here’s what else you’ll get:
- Hands-on public speaking training in a group of 10 people or fewer
- Public speaking coaching and constructive feedback by a qualified and experienced trainer
- Public speaking tips and techniques you can apply to virtually any situation
Fear of public speaking is crippling the career potential of millions of Americans. You don’t have to be one of them.
Register now for our next Public Speaking Classes workshop in Baltimore and join thousands of others who have already learned how to motivate and engage an audience with public speaking techniques they’ve mastered with us.